Any wedding requires a lot of prior planning and especially if you are planning an Indian Wedding, you need to do a lot of arrangements before the Wedding Day. In an Indian Wedding, there are several rituals and customs to be performed before the wedding day, other than this, simultaneous arrangement of all the required items and facilities on the wedding day and post marriage ceremonies are also compulsory. So, it is very important for you to plan the ceremony in a very systematized and appropriate matter keeping all the possibilities and impossibilities in concern.
Pre Wedding Preparations
- If you have ample budget but less time, you can always hire a wedding planner. Many of the Wedding planners give extremely personalized touch to the ceremony. However, if you wish to plan the wedding on your own then start the planning as soon as possible.
- Once you have finalized the date for the wedding day, what you need to do first is to book the wedding venue. Keeping in concern the extreme population of the city and rush in the wedding seasons, you must be cautious about being the earliest one to book the venue of your choice.
- The second most important thing is deciding the caterer. Once you have decided what your menu and budget would be like, you must select a caterer that suits to your budget and taste.
- Start planning the ambience of the venue as soon as possible. If you want to take the help of professional planner, plan a meeting with few of them to choose the right one according your budget and choice.
- Music is a mandatory requirement of any wedding function, so decide what form of music and which kind of DJ or band you would like to arrange for your wedding day. Also, book them before they are hired by some one else.
- Shopping for the event as well as the wedding gift is also compulsory. So, prepare a list of all the required items in the wedding, after the wedding and all gift items separately.
- Preparing a list of all the guests and cross checking it twice is also very necessary in order to avoid any blunder in invitation.
- Make arrangements for the stay of your guests in a hotel or your home. Also, arrange transportation facility for them.
- Though the invitation card is distributed only a week before the wedding day, it takes time in selecting and getting the required number of prints, so also keeps in concern that you have required number of cards on time.